Gates Synchronous Drive Belts
Available in the following types:
ISO 5296 - MXL, XL, L, H, XH and XXH
PowerGrip® HDT - 3M, 5M, 8M, 14M and 20M
PowerGrip® GT3 - 2MGT, 3MGT, 5MGT, 8MGT and 14MGT
Twin Power and Long Length belts also available
Poly Chain® GT® Carbon™
Gates Industrial V-Belt Drives
Excellent performance/cost ratios, across the range
These premium range V-belts are the ideal choice for most power transmission applications.
Gates Predator™ Belts
Predator belts are the most robust V-belts ever designed. Developed for the toughest applications and environments, predator V-belts prey on maintenance and devour downtime.
The best V-belt solution to belt drive problems available today.
Predator Singles available in:-
Classical section AP, BP, CP
RMA narrow section 5VP, 8VP
ISO narrow section SPB-P and SPC-P
Predator Powerbands available in:-
Classical section BP and CP
RMA narrow section 3VP, 5VP and 8VP
ISO narrow section SPB-P and SPC-P
Gates QuadPower® III
Gates New Generation Raw Edge V-belts
Quad Power® III is the third generation of Gates’ notched narrow section V-belts. Quad Power® III, features a new rubber compound and cordline construction which improves both temperature capabilities, with an increased temperature range (-40° to +110°) and offers a 15% increase of power capacity over QuadPower® II. Resulting in narrower drives with improved efficiency.
These new materials and advanced-design features have led to a new generation of Quad-Power® III V-belt drives that outperform all similarly sized belt drives in a wide range of applications, yielding cost advantages for users and greater design freedom for engineers.
Gates Poly Chain® GT Sprockets
Precise design produces positive, press fit to shaft
Smaller, narrower sprockets save shaft space, keep the load closer to bearing and extend life of reducer
Keep overhung load below manufacturers recommendation
Precision manufactured and static balanced
Bored to suit a taper bush or in pilot bore construction
Gates Poly Chain® GT® Carbon™ Belts
Maintenance free drive
Outlasts roller chain 3-to-1
Accommodates the use of backside idlers
No lubrication required
Stainless steel sprockets and taper-locks available for washdown applications
Gates Light Automotive
Micro-V® AT™ Belts
The Gates Micro-V® AT™ (Advanced Technology) is a complete range of belts designed with the drive demands of modern engines in mind. Using advanced manufacturing technology and premium EPDM* construction, the Gates Micro-V® AT™ meets or exceeds OEM specifications and lasts 50% - 60% longer than standard belts.
(*Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer m-class rubber)
Belt Wear Gauge
Gates offer a unique tool designed to help inspect Micro-V® belts for wear. Modern EPDM belts (installed by many OEM manufacturers) typically do not show obvious signs of wear such as cracking. The gradual wear experienced by these belts can be effectively monitored using this tool.
Designed to handle a wide speed range and a constant, synchronous drive power requirement common to overhead camshafts applications. Meets or exceeds OEM performance requirements.
DriveAlign®Automatic Tensioners and Idler pulleys
The light duty automotive DriveAlign® range offers application specific automatic belt tensioner and idler pulley replacement parts.
• All bearings meet or exceed OEM
• Patented dampener design increases tensioner, belt and component life
• Steel and high quality thermoplastic pulley construction provides high durability and long service life.
Curved Coolant Hose
The Gates curved coolant hose range includes radiator and heater hoses to suit a full range of automotive applications. Gates curved coolant hose are specially engineered in size, shape and material technology to ensure long service life. Designed and engineered to resist electro chemical degradation which is the leading cause of coolant hose failure.
Charter Heater Hose
Economically priced heater hose - yet affords long service life. Tested by Gates to assure reliability.
EFI Barricade™ Fuel Injection Hose
Barricade™ is a high temperature, low permeation, multi-fuel compatible hose that eliminates fuel vapour loss thanks to our 5-layer GreenShield™ barrier technology used in its manufacture. This unique barrier material reduces permeation and improves flexibility. This saves you money and makes it one of the most environmentally responsible fuel line hoses in the industry. So it helps you, your customers and the environment.
Gates Hose Range also includes:
Vacuum emission and brake hose, auto transmission hose and hose clamps
Automotive Heater Valve
The Gates Heater Valve controls the volume flow of water to the heater element. It consists of inlet and outlet connections with a control valve that is normally cable or vacuum operated.
Gates Heavy Duty automotive (Truck & Bus)
DriveAlign® Heavy Duty Tensioners
Gates DriveAlign® heavy duty belt tensioners are the longest lasting tensioners in the industry, designed to meet and exceed OEM requirements. Under laboratory testing, Gates heavy duty tensioners lasted 3 times longer than any competitor after market tensioner.
Gates heavy duty tensioner comes equipped with:
• Round torsional spring – less prone to fatigue failures and not affected by dirt and dust
• Patented damper – reduces belt flutter, vibration, internal tensioner wear and improves bearing and
• Labyrinth seal – prevents contamination of internal parts
• Heavy duty ball bearing which assists with increased load carrying capacity and load stability.
DriveAlign® Heavy Duty Idler Pulleys
• Longest lasting pulleys built to endure the rigors of today’s heavy duty equipment.
• Robust and high quality pulley materials to withstand contaminates
• Loaded with superior bearing to outperform OE pulleys.
FleetRunner™ V and Micro-V® Belts
• FleetRunner™ is designed for the toughest applications and is a problem solver
• Reduces fleet maintenance costs
• Composed of proprietary blend of elastomers – which resist cracking far longer than competitive
belts and withstand higher temperatures
• Uses Gates patented EPDM formulation with unique green overcord – withstands the demands of
new engines. This formulation allows FleetRunner™ belts to retain their flexibility where extreme
temperature causes competitor belts to harden, crack and fail
• Testing shows FleetRunner™ Micro-V® belts will last at least 160,000kms - that’s 26 return trips from
Melbourne to Perth
• FleetRunner™ V-belts will last at least 400,000kms - that’s 58 return trips from Melbourne to Perth.
Available in 12.7mm top width with round notch pattern.
Heavy Duty Silicone Coolant hoses
• 4 ply extra long lasting hose constructed with silicone rubber in industry standard blue colour
• Ideal for extremely high temperature service in radiator, heater and other coolant transfer hose applications
• Excellent for extreme ambient and radiant temperature conditions
• Resists weathering ozone, heat and coolant deterioration
• Available in straight, 45° & 90° elbow sections.
Green Stripe II Truck and Bus Series V-Belts
• Specifically designed for heavy duty truck, bus and off-road equipment applications.
• Tensile cords give high stretch resistance; oil and heat resistant.
• Deep notch design allows greater flexibility over small pulley diameter.
• Resists cracking while providing tensile member support during operation.
Green Stripe XL® V-belts
• Premium quality replacement belts for heavy duty engines
• Variable notch pattern causes belt to run cooler, quieter and with less bending stress
• High tenacity tensile cords
• Belt under cords are Aramid fibre reinforced for long, maintenance free performance
• Form ground to ensure precise top width and side wall dimensional control for correct fit into pulleys,
for increased performance
• Fiber loaded rubber stock puts added flexibility along belt length, yet gives the belt greater lateral stability.