Support Products and Services
SUPPORT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
CBC Australia is the authorised Australian distributor of specialised maintenance products which are available for hire or sale and are backed by local service and repair agencies.
Prüftechnik Eddytherm® Eddy Current Induction Heaters are used for the safe and reliable shrink-?tting of ball and roller bearings, couplings and connectors, gears and shaft spacers. The ?tting of bearings using eddy current induction heating is the recommended method for fitting bearings with interference fits by all major bearing manufacturers worldwide. Prüftechnik Eddytherm® units can be used for fitting bearings from 1kg to 4,000kg with bores from 15mm to 600mm.
Hydraulic Nuts can be used to press bearings and components with a tapered bore onto their tapered seat. They are primarily used when the drive-up forces required cannot be applied using other devices, eg shaft lock nuts or pressure screws. Used for the mounting of rolling bearings with a tapered bore and the mounting of couplings, gears, ship propellers, etc, they are available in metric thread sizes from 50 to 380mm.
Gates have a complete range of tools and kits for the installation and maintenance of belt drives, including:
• Belt drive maintenance kits containing all the tools required to install and maintain belt drives
• Sonic tension meters for fast, accurate readings on all synchronous belt drive systems and V-belt drives
• Laser AT-1 which accurately gauges angular and parallel misalignment
• EZ Align™, a laser alignment tool that checks both angular and parallel planes simultaneously
• Tensioning tools to accurately measure the tension of individual or joined belts at installation or during maintenance.
Bega BETEX® special purpose professional tools ensure the e?cient damage-free mounting and dismounting of bearings and shaft mounted drive components. The range includes:
• Mechanical and hydraulic self-centering hydraulic puller tools which are compact, ergonomic and easily operated by one person
• Splitters and tri-section pulling plates to be used in conjunction with the BETEX pullers to increase ease of removal and minimise the risk of bearing damage
• Mobile hydraulic pullers for the dismantling of large bearings, couplings, gears and other parts
• Key-drawers for the safe removal of keys from shafts of any type
• Hydraulic cylinders
• Hydraulic hand pumps
• Hydraulic spreaders
• Induction heaters