TBC (Transmission Bearing Company)
TBC’s total Machine Shop capability provides customised engineering solutions that are not available from any other Australian bearing company. From initial evaluation of requirements through to design, manufacturing and installation, TBC and CBC Australia o?er more than just bearings. Our experienced engineers can assist you to design a complete customised solution that incorporates our suppliers and their expertise in bearings, housings, sealing technology and lubrication.
From single piece manufacture to volume runs - no job is too small - or too large.
TBC has developed solutions for a number of specialised applications, including conveyor pulleys, tunnelling cutter heads, track rollers, swing gear cases, sealing assemblies and housings.
TBC can provide:
• State of the art CAD drawing capability to create designs to suit your speci?c requirements.• Standard Bearing Housings. TBC supplements CBC’s imported range of standard solid housings in order to provide our customers with the an extensive range of standard solid and split housings ranging in mass from 0.5kg to 3,000kg.
• Special Bearing Housings - manufacture of customised solid and split housing solutions.
• Assemblies - machined components assembled with bearings and seals, providing complete customised solutions to meet your needs. Our experienced ?eld engineers are able to visit your site to evaluate your requirements.
• A full range of hydraulic nuts or we can make to order for your speci?cation.
• An extensive range of wire rope sheaves made in accordance with the Australian Crane code.
• A range of options from CNC machining for volume orders or complex pro?les, as well as a broad range of jobbing machines suitable for low volume or even ‘one o?’ jobs.
• Over 35 years experience in manufacturing, providing our customers with e?ciency and precision from design stages through to the completed product.