CBC’s warehousing and inventory management solutions are customised to assist our Business Partners to rationalise inventory while maintaining the necessary levels of availability to sustain operations at single sites or across multiple sites.
Warehousing and inventory management solutions for our bearings, power transmission and related product include:
- Identification of critical items required to run the business
- Identification of spare parts for equipment
- Identification of parts required in routine maintenance
- Rationalisation of spare parts inventory and the utilisation of spares across multiple sites
- Reduction of obsolete inventories
- Reduction of excess inventories
- Reduction of duplicate inventories
- Correct storage and handling of bearings and components, ensuring that stock is in prime condition
- Identification and refurbishment of damaged items or those in poor condition
- Sales or disposal of surplus items.
- Store surveys to identify costly OEM purchased parts
- On site and vendor held stock programs
- Strike rate measurement/performance